Bridlington residents must follow the Tier 3 guidelines before being able to form a Christmas bubble on 25 December.
How to form a Christmas bubble
On 25 December:
- you can form an exclusive ‘Christmas bubble’ composed of people from no more than three households
- you can only be in one Christmas bubble
- you cannot change your Christmas bubble
- you can only meet your Christmas bubble in private homes or in your garden, places of worship, or public outdoor spaces
- you should not have anyone from a Tier 4 area in your Christmas bubble.
Further guidance around festive activities
- You cannot meet your Christmas bubble in any other indoor setting, such as a pub, hotel, shop, theatre, or restaurant. In these settings, rules on who you can and cannot meet depend on your tier.
- Santa’s grottos are able to open in all tiers where they are located in venues permitted to open. Venues should put in place appropriate COVID-secure measures, including social distancing.
- Carol singing or carol services can take place if all attendees follow the advice in the suggested principles of safer singing and guidance for the Performing Arts. You should maintain social distancing between groups or households at all times, including when entering or leaving the building or in any breaks.